The Convention Thread

dc20willsave

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you didn't get my message on Facebook, here goes. If you're planning to make the con, we're less than two months away. As of now, The Best Western Grant Park, the hotel most of us going are staying at, is sold out with the exception of the the rooms available directly out of the C2E2 website which are currently at 115 a night. So, if you're on the fence, now is the time to say, "Yes, I want to have an awesome few days of awesome" and come to the con. Looking for a roommate, say something and I'm sure you'll get offers.

Also, Dubs pointed out this awesome arcade: The Galloping Ghost Arcade. Who else thinks this fine establishment deserves an Earth-2 visit?

Seeing Xander on the list made me look up Nick Brendan, glad he's still getting work. Not exactly Eliz Dushku though, which brings me to my point, this celeb roster is missing stone cold hotties, a must for any sci-fi convention. I mean, Anthony Daniels has a certain wiggle going on but you know what I mean.