dc20willsave

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

James has proposed doing a bad movie night. If you are going to the con, here's what you need to know.

1) if you'd like, bring either a Dvd/blu-ray or a media file with you.

2)The movie must not be longer than two hours.

3) Avoid bad comedies.

4) We will also have a copy of The Room handy so no worries on that.

In unrelated news,if you're still on the fence about making it to the con, My room does have a vacancy. Message me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to the finding of cheep transport to Chicago, I am thinking it would be possible for me to join in the festivities. But on the Sat-Sun only. I am weighing my options, but it isn't like I am going to do anything that weekend. This does require me to sleep on the bus both ways, but I've done worse.

And if I do go, I am thinking of hitting up the White Sox game on Sunday since I have never been to whatever that stadium is called. I need a mini White Sox helmet full of ice cream.

Worth it?

I know this is pretty much the C2E2 thread, right now. (Which I sadly can't afford to attend.) But Wizard World is finally bringing an actual Con to Minneapolis this Spring.

And they're bringing the Ultimate Fucking Warrior. (Also Shatner, Robert Englund, James Marsters and Neal Adams.)

I'll be getting enough DESTRUCITY for everyone. I'll pass it out afterward.