The Convention Thread

dc20willsave

Jealous. Hannah might be going for a stealth lead in the great "Who's Met Who" contest. Also, drinks with Des should be an item someplace on everyone's bucket list.

The day Preston Nelson and Desmond Reddick share a bottle of whiskey is the day the world dies.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jealous. Hannah might be going for a stealth lead in the great "Who's Met Who" contest. Also, drinks with Des should be an item someplace on everyone's bucket list.

The day Preston Nelson and Desmond Reddick share a bottle of whiskey is the day the world dies.

In a good way.

Absofuckinglutely, Des. Also, apparently that'll be during restaurant week, so we might be able to get some really good meals.

Sweet. My bro-in-law will be with me, so he'll be happy to hear that.

Now...it appears Saturday and full weekend passes are sold out ALREADY! Unless I can swing the press guy to get me a Saturday pass, I'll proibably end up being at the Vancouver con instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those of us what are bussing in to Chicago this year, Megabus has just opened up for April, so get your seats now while it's cheap.

I'm going to be staying with a friend earlier in the week prior to joining y'all, so I'll just meet you at the hotel Thursday. My bus leaves back for Madison at 5 PM that Sunday from the Union, so I'll likely be heading straight out from the con.

In Seattle news, my travel is set as well, so if anyone wants me to get them anything from ECCC, touch base with me.

• 2 weeks later...