The Convention Thread

dc20willsave

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, I get to destroy two Brits, instead of one!

You will die a peasant's death!! :evil:

When I drink, I'll drink for America. Whatcha gonna do, brother?

Oh please, we Brits have it down to an art form (partially through neighbouring Ireland - the Irish Sea causes literal alcohol osmosis!) If we're not drinking tea, we're drinking beer and starting riots. This is the Revolution pt. II: The Commonwealth Strikes Back!!

Now I need to show up just to play the part of Benedict Arnold.

If you betray these accursed colonists you shall be given a place in our armed forces and the rank of Brigadier General, as well as the highest honour available to anyone who makes the choice to serve her majesty despite not being born under her rule, the Benedict double-Cross!

Man oh man, I need to make sure I get there

However,

Friend pulled out from the trip so I'm presently driving solo, and need to find new hotel arrangements, otherwise my cost is going to balloon. Other thing is that it looks like this job will be even more temporary than I thought.

Speaking of which, are we planning on doing a bar for our drinking escapades or do we have something more private in mind. I know one of the hotel rooms is kinda small for what seems like a group of 8-10 people.

Also, crud, I meant to say Priceline as where I found the prices. Couldn't remember where Shatner shilled for.

As far as hotels go, I need to find a place to stay, I want to go to that $55/night place but I can't afford it solo. The only problem is at the current time I cannot guarantee that I can make it. So if there is someone who has a room solo that they are looking to split cost on or a duo that can include a third (I'll bring an air mattress or something) please let me know.

As far as hotels go, I need to find a place to stay, I want to go to that $55/night place but I can't afford it solo. The only problem is at the current time I cannot guarantee that I can make it. So if there is someone who has a room solo that they are looking to split cost on or a duo that can include a third (I'll bring an air mattress or something) please let me know.

Currently Stavros and I are teaming up for a room as Adham is in your position. If his situation changes, perhaps you can take my place if I have to get a room for me & Adham.

Currently Stavros and I are teaming up for a room as Adham is in your position. If his situation changes, perhaps you can take my place if I have to get a room for me & Adham.

That is an option, depending on what Adham does. If the bed is free you're welcome Scriv. Re the three person thing, I'm not too sure about the people limit per room, don't want to get kicked for technically overcrowding or having made false statements in my booking (specifies two people).

But like I said, if the bed's free and you're ok to pay your half you're more than welcome.