• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At present I have a two bed room and Ian still has first dibs on the second bed. Whilst I'm not personally opposed to someone else sleeping on the floor (inflatable bed/whatever) I'm sort of anxious not to cross any hotel policies whilst they still have my credit card at the desk (terms & conditions and whatnot). So availability sort of comes down to whether Adham comes along or not and whether Ian shares with him or me.

At present I have a two bed room and Ian still has first dibs on the second bed. Whilst I'm not personally opposed to someone else sleeping on the floor (inflatable bed/whatever) I'm sort of anxious not to cross any hotel policies whilst they still have my credit card at the desk (terms & conditions and whatnot). So availability sort of comes down to whether Adham comes along or not and whether Ian shares with him or me.

I've found that as long as you clean up a bit, they never notice.

So due to various things I'm not going anymore. I had already bought tickets while they were cheaper. I no longer need said tickets. If someone who hasn't gotten them.... and want them... contact me and I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll take it at such time that I have money...if you can sell it before that though feel free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...