Lost season 6

JackFetch

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic episode tonight.

At this point, really, I don't know what other big questions are left to answer what big turns they have left (other than Jacob and the Man in Black being the opposite of what we think).

We, more or less, know everything now.

• 2 weeks later...

At this point, really, I don't know what other big questions are left to answer what big turns they have left (other than Jacob and the Man in Black being the opposite of what we think).

We, more or less, know everything now.

Miles talking to the dead? Hurley seeing dead people? What is Christian? A Frozen wheel? Why did they go back to the 1970s? Walt? What does claimed mean? How or Why did Claire go with Christian and how did she go batshit crazy? Adam and Eve in the cave? What was Jacob's cabin? Why did Ben have something under his house to call Smokey? If Richard has worked with Jacob for decades and Richard worked with Ben to kill the Dharma Initiative, then does that mean Jacob okay'd the deaths of many?

So no we don't know everything, but I'm sure the writers will only answer the questions they feel like answering.

Miles talking to the dead? Hurley seeing dead people? A Frozen wheel? Why did they go back to the 1970s? Walt? Why did Ben have something under his house to call Smokey?

These will never ever be answered. You're kidding yourself if you expect them to.

What is Christian? How or Why did Claire go with Christian and how did she go batshit crazy?

Christian is the Man in Black. Claire was in the woods for three years thinking the Others had her baby.

Adam and Eve in the cave?

Rose and Bernard.

If Richard has worked with Jacob for decades and Richard worked with Ben to kill the Dharma Initiative, then does that mean Jacob okay'd the deaths of many?

Jacob's very hands off, to the point of being kind of a dick. He doesn't care at all about any human life that isn't being used to prove his point. I find it kind of annoying that we're supposed to be rooting for him, honestly.

What was Jacob's cabin?

A place for Jacob to hang out and give orders. That's all it was, really.

What does claimed mean?

They'll answer this, but it's really not that important.

As usual, things only start to pick up when Desmond is thrown into the works. The fact that changes in the status quo of the show always surround him is reason enough to celebrate his return. Might actually have a hope of understanding what's going on through him.

If Christian was the MIB then how did he end up on the boat to say bye bye to Michael?

And was it Jacob's cabin? or was it MIB cabin?

Saying they won't answer certain questions is such a big fuck you to the audience, why bother asking the questions in the first place if your not going to answer them.

And they've never answered who Adam and Eve are, the internet just suspects its Rose and Bernard, but they've never said shit on the show

Sorry, but they've flat out said they're not answering certain questions, like the numbers, Walt, etc. They've confirmed this a few times. They didn't know what they were doing or didn't have a plan at the time.

I thought it was Libby that said goodbye to Michael. Take your word for it since I don't remember.

I say Adam and Eve are Bernard and Rose but ultimately, I don't think it will matter.

So why do we continually get beat over the head with the numbers? If they have no plans of answering it, why do they constantly keep bringing them up? There is no reason, other than being douchebags.

I never said they weren't being douchebags, but honestly, being with the show this long, I'm used to it.