NBC late night shakeup

JackFetch

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hollywood rumour is to be believed, nailing Sarah Silverman isn't that much of an accomplishment.

And which rumor might this be?

The rumour that she sleeps with a lot of people?

I didn't think it was terribly transparent.

If Hollywood rumour is to be believed, nailing Sarah Silverman isn't that much of an accomplishment.

And which rumor might this be?

The rumour that she sleeps with a lot of people?

I didn't think it was terribly transparent.

The rumor is that she's slept with everyone that helped her career along the way. That's coming from comedians. They are a gossipy bunch.

I thought Conan started on SNL back in the 80's as a writer. He definitely did great things at Fox with The Simpsons though.

That press release is classic Conan, love how he ended on his hair. Will be very interesting to see what happens. NBC seem to be like Principal Skinner at the moment. "Could I be that out of touch? No, it's the viewers that are wrong".

Sad thing is, in a morbid sort of way, this whole saga has been more entertaining for me than most of the things on network TV... *sigh*

Still has a bit to play out I think, but NBC have really screwed themselves for future contract negotiations... May not matter though if Conan heads to FOX, he and Letterman could make NBC the red headed step child of the talk show scene.