Movie trivia

Chops

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side note, I love Ghostbusters. Damn damn funny movie.

PS. Men In Black is a comedy? Buddy Cop, Action, Sci-Fi also. Maybe a hybrid of all?

Yeah, it's a comedy as well. Like Ghostbusters is a Fantasy & Sci-fi as well on IMDB.

I haven't used it for Yoda's question. Thus I don't know the answer!

This might be too obscure, but here it goes: What film is Pee-Wee's Big Adventure loosely based on?  (I will accept either the Italian or English title.)

With time nearly up, I'll giveaway the answer: Ladri di biciclette (Italian) or The Bicycle Thief (English).

Next question

Back to the Future: When Marty dresses as "Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan" in an attempt to scare George into asking Lorraine out, he puts headphones on his young father and blasts a hard guitar riff into his ears. Who was playing said guitar?

Well, it's been more than two days and drq hasn't returned to ask another question... so I'll go ahead.

How are American Psycho and The Rules of Attraction connected? (Hint: The answer is not Bret Easton Ellis, who wrote both novels these films were adapted from.)