Young Justice

Koete

Also, its interesting Conner wasn't actually named in the episode.

If I remember correctly, he wasn't named Conner for a long while in the comics, either.

Since that was a name Superman gave him in the comics to signify the fact that they were family, it'll probably be something that'll take a while to happen in this show.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was with the Incredible Hulk tones? Doctor with glasses can become an angry large monster that looks similar to begin with to the Hulk and then Kid Flash makes a comment about 'the incredible bulk' or something similar? Seemed weird when I heard that especially

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked this episode more than the first two. It was surprisingly character-focused, having the first half of the episode with just the teens getting to know each other. Also, great dialogue.

The fact that the group's first adventure as a full team was fighting a new version of Mister Twister was really cool.

Guest TFG1Mike

I thought the episode was alright, it helped to establish the teams continuing doubt about why they are there and what the Justice League really has planned for the team. Is the voice actor for Red Tornado; Terence Stamp? It sounds like him.

nope it's Jeff Bennett. Only reason why I know this is because I thought I'd heard the Red Tornado voice before... it's almost like the voice he did for Prowl in Transformers Animated

I like MM quite a bit. She's a little like if the Little Mermaid were a superhero.

I have a feeling MM will be the character that the writers are going to focus on as a growing character, someone who starts off not knowing a thing about being a hero or part of a team, but than slowly grows into a great team member(like Martian Manhunter in JL). I love Superboy, he's like a teenager on steroids, lol

I am really enjoying the character of Miss Martian. She's a little like Starfire in Teen Titans only she's a little less naive.

I actually found her kind of annoying, especially when she slaps herself on the head and says "Duh Meghan!" (or something close to that)

I can see that. If that's something that happens outside of this episode, I could grow to hate her.

But I liked her as she was shown in this episode. But she seems a bit too wordly for someone who appears to be just adapting to being around people. But that's a minor complaint.

As for the other characters, I like them so far. Except for Superboy - what a brooding little bitch.

I fucking hate Superboy right now, is is being a real dick. Why is he being such an ass to MM and the rest of the team doesnt even care, they just ignore it. I love Wally hitting on her all the time though, Kid Flash is my favorite part of this show so far. He is funny.

I think him and MM are a common element on the series, both are in a world they don't know and have to adapt too, the only difference is MM is dealing with the change in the best way she can, while Superboy deals with it by being by himself and not wanting to let anyone get close to him, we have to remember, he's a clone who was put under someone's control, its gonna be a while before he can learn to trust anyone. Wally is another character I love, he makes the show more lighthearted.

I fucking hate Superboy right now, is is being a real dick. Why is he being such an ass to MM and the rest of the team doesnt even care, they just ignore it.

Because he's exactly eighteen weeks old. He barely understands human interaction at all at this point. He's a fast learner, but at this point it's like telling a rebellious two-year-old what to do.