Young Justice

Koete

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Downtime"

Another awesome episode. Atlantis has never looked better and it was nice learning why Calder and not Garth was Aqualad. It was a treat to see the Aquaman and Flash families. My only real complaint is the scene with Miss Martian and Superboy, since the former is still annoying and the latter is still a dick. I suspect that Orm will come back as an antagonist to both Aquaman and Aqualad. Also didn't realize that Artemis was half-Asian.

Orm is the comics is Ocean Master and the figure that Black Manta is talking to does look like him.

So, the giant Starfish. Anyone else thinking Starro?

"Downtime"

Another awesome episode. Atlantis has never looked better and it was nice learning why Calder and not Garth was Aqualad. It was a treat to see the Aquaman and Flash families. My only real complaint is the scene with Miss Martian and Superboy, since the former is still annoying and the latter is still a dick. I suspect that Orm will come back as an antagonist to both Aquaman and Aqualad. Also didn't realize that Artemis was half-Asian.

Orm is the comics is Ocean Master and the figure that Black Manta is talking to does look like him.

I knew the former but didn't notice the latter. Nice catch.

Anyone else thinking that Artemis is Rose Wilson after this episode? It's definitely either her or Wonder-girl, and since Cassie's dad is actually Zues I doubt he'd be sending her out to kill people as a test of anything.

Also really like the hint regarding who the bad guys are working with/for.

Perhaps, but Weisman and company have stated that they have no plans to use Slade/Deathstroke in order to distinguish their cartoon from Teen Titans. They could have been lying though.

I wasn't too crazy about the episode as a whole, but that scene with the aforementioned hint gave me the chills.

Perhaps, but Weisman and company have stated that they have no plans to use Slade/Deathstroke in order to distinguish their cartoon from Teen Titans. They could have been lying though.

I wasn't too crazy about the episode as a whole, but that scene with the aforementioned hint gave me the chills.

Who was that psychic Simon guy supposed to be?

Psimon, of the Fearsome Five. Long-time Titans foe.

I really really liked this one a lot.

Agreed. There were some solidly good moments to it. A few of Kid Flash's one liners were hilarious. I continue to love Miss Martian. It was a team episode but definitely her episode at the same time. Really, it was some good team interaction all around and had some subtle character development. I also like that the Miss Martian/Superboy relationship really seems to be coming along. I thought the fight between Psimon and Miss Martian was also very cool.

BTW, my guess for Artemis's Father: Ares.

Sorry, but Miss Martian remains my least favorite member of the team, followed by Robin, thanks to their annoying catchphrases.

That doesn't bother me very much at all.

I liked a lot about this episode. The hint at Artemis's past, the Conner/Megan moment, the action scenes, the Artemis/Kid Flash interaction, etc.

So, at the time, through voice casting notes and just what can be heavily inferred, confirmed members of the Light would be at least:

Also, Greg Weisman has confirmed that there are only seven members of The Light

Queen Bee (Marina Sirtis has been confirmed to be Voicing her and hers was the voice at the end of this previous episode.)

Ocean Master (We get his face silhouetted at the end of Downtime. It's kinda impossible not to be him.

The Brain (Cylindrical shape with a french accent at the end of Episode 3. Unless it's Warp. Heh.)

I didn't notice that his head was silhouetted at the end of Downtime, but the fact that one of the members of the Light is voiced by the same guy as Orm pretty much confirms it.

My link

I think one of the members of the Light is Ra's al Ghul based on one of the silhouetted heads, specifically the one to the far left.

Youngjustice104dropzone.png

Guest TFG1Mike

In Bereft I liked how Kid Flash keeps turning his stealth on and off. Then Artemis is like quit touching yourself. lol

The latest episode was good. I VERY different way to begin and run through an episode. I kinda like it being switched up from the normal here's you mission now go type of opening.

Also really like the hint regarding who the bad guys are working with/for.

I must've missed something. What hint are you talking about?

boom tube

Ah, yeah. I honestly didn't give that much thought. I doubt Darkseid will appear any time soon and I had no illusion of him being the man behind the White Light guys.

I didn't notice that his head was silhouetted at the end of Downtime, but the fact that one of the members of the Light is voiced by the same guy as Orm pretty much confirms it.

My link

I think one of the members of the Light is Ra's al Ghul based on one of the silhouetted heads, specifically the one to the far left.

Youngjustice104dropzone.png

Holy crap, is that E.T. in the middle!? Swerve!!!