Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a bad way to go. He wasn't even the one driving. They are still filming the new F&F movie, but he probably got all his scenes done since they started back in September. Then again, they were set to film all over the world so they might have to re-write it if they didn't get to film in the more exotic locations.

edit: I just looked it up, and they were supposed to film in Abu Dhabi in January. I don't know what they can do without him. Hopefully they shot his closeups already.

Paul Walker died in a car accident.

I know it's not funny but I swear, all things considered, it's just... of all the ways for the guy who made his career off of car chase movies to die...

I remember when George Harrison died, my parents paid their respects by playing his first solo album. I won't be surprised if my sister will do something similar with a Fast and Furious marathon.

The point stands that just because you did one piece of shit doesn't mean that all you do. Hell, Kathryn Bigelow directed Point Break. You can start low and work your way to glory, you can do a bad movie and still be good. The opposite is also true but still, just because a guy wrote a shitty episode of a Saturday Morning Cartoon show doesn't mean that the guy can't do good work.

Except I wasn't saying that at all. If anything I was proving your point, I said that John Ridley, the writer of Toys in the Hood, also wrote the screenplay for the critically acclaimed 12 Years a Slave. He wrote one hella shitty Static Shock episode and now he's written what will probably become an Academy Award winning screenplay.