• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just remember this, Suave.

2mxo9vn.jpg

You can park the bus, Dubs. I didn't like it, nor hate it.

The film really was interesting, however I felt like at times the Wachowski brothers saw this and stole parts of it for the Matrix, such as the one, and the hero being able to change the world for his own benefits.

Kiefer Sutherland was the best part of the cast, however Richard O'Brien was awesome as Mr Hands.

Most of the aliens looked to me a lot like Pinhead from Hellraiser, I spent some amounts of time thinking of that and the similarities to the Matrix.

All in all, I couldn't find anything I could out and out hate about the film, however I couldn't find anything that makes me want to go back and watch the film again either.

Looks like its going to be "Dashing" Cody Rhdes VS Lex Luger in a HITC match then.

Actually if I read it right he said he cannibalised the Unbreakable 2 script for this new movie instead. I'm fine with that, since I really don't want a modern M Night ruining his best film with a shit sequel.

Someone tell me if The Event is worth watching. I have my DVR set for it, but I don't want to waste my hard drive space if it's crap.

I read a review saying it's in the probably won't last category, but the first two episode do suck you in a bit.

I know if I watch it that it would only ruin my mental image of it being the prequel to the Remain Indoors Mitchell & Webb Sketch, which frequently references "The Event" without explicitly mentioning what it is.