Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

They rebooted the Turtles again? When did that happen?

And who is that?

A brand new live action Turtles movie came out last year and it's pretty darned good.

That is Megan Fox as April O'Neil.

Oh yes, I remember now. I had deliberately blocked it from my mind. Megan Fox looks completely different with blonde hair.

I also remembered a new policy I have; If a film has Megan Fox in it, I do not watch it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will Poulter to Play the Evil Clown in 'It' Remake

After seeing him in The Maze Runner I became a fan. The guy's got chops, and plays evil asshole perfectly. I would figure he would get the role of the bully instead of Pennywise, but I'm sure he can pull it off.

Also, I watched Jupiter Ascending - It's a love story with zero chemistry between the two leads. It's pretty, but the story is ridiculous and all the performances were phoned in all the way from the early 80s. The Wachowskis have these grand visions that just don't translate to film.

DreamWorks has won a bidding war for Alpha Squad Seven, a sci-fi action comedy pitch that has Dwayne Johnson attached to star.

Jeremiah Friedman and Nick Palmer are behind the pitch which has Beau Flynn producing via his FlynnPictureCo. banner along with Johnson, who will produce through his 7 Bucks Productions.

The plot details are being kept on the dark side of the moon but the project is described as four-quadrant action-comedy adventure set in space. Independence Day, Armageddon and Guardians of the Galaxy are some of the watchwords.

The project is meant to act as a two-hander as well as launch a potential franchise.

Source

That is nothing like the show. The show was largely an adventure series with lots of exotic travel with lasers and holograms and stuff. The heroes just happened to also be a rock band. Also, the Misfits songs are better.

I was not an especially big fan of the show, but I watched it and remembered it well enough that I was interested to see the trailer, but people who WERE fans are positively HOWLING with outrage right now. It's been a while since I saw a fandom get this angry at a trailer.

Occasionally they did. Also, the villains were most of the time straight up sociopaths. Like, "Hey, we're The Misfits and we're going to wreck this boat!" Or "We're The Misfits and we're going to psychologically torture Jem until we find out who she really is!" What I'm saying is The Misfits were the best part of Jem and that trailer looks like it would work better as a made for Disney Channel movie like Jack said.