Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made by Michael Bay and starring Megan Fox? 

Avoid at all costs.

Eh.  He's fine when he's only in a producer role.  The Fox thing is uninspired pandering at the highest level, but it's a holdover from the first movie.

Still no interest at all in seeing it, mind you. 

Made by Michael Bay and starring Megan Fox? 

Avoid at all costs.

Eh.  He's fine when he's only in a producer role.  The Fox thing is uninspired pandering at the highest level, but it's a holdover from the first movie.

Still no interest at all in seeing it, mind you. 

If either of them are involved in any way in a movie, I avoid that movie.

http://www.warof1996.com/
 This is the official website of the movie and gives a timeline of events from the first movie until now. It also gives the reason Will Smith's character isn't in this movie. I don't know if it makes the comics canon because I never read them but there is a new one coming out that fills in the gaps for the movie.

I could care less about a connected universe. I just want a good M.A.S.K. movie.

Oddly enough, I really do too. Whoever the marketing guy at Kenner was back in 1980-whatever who said "Hey guys, what if G.I. Joe drove around in Transformers?" was, that guy should have gotten a MacArthur Grant.

• 2 weeks later...

During a rewatch of "A Study in Pink," the first episode of Sherlock, I noticed a major clue that the cabbie isn't holding a real gun. Earlier in the show, when Watson retrieves his gun from his flat, it makes the typical movie / TV gun clicks as it's handled. However, the two times the cabbie handles his, the gun makes none of these sounds.