Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

Oh my god, I'm watching the Bobby Drake episode from season 3 of X-men and the animation is the dirt worst. Like a mix of low grade flash and the absolute worst cheap anime. So bad.

I thought the Lady Deathstrike episodes at the start of series 3 were god awful. For some reason, everyone seem like they were just heavily breathing for no reason, and the motions they made were terrible.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching MI:2. Makes me want to rip people's faces off just to see if they're really Tom Cruise.

This film's rock climbing scene ain't nearly as good as a certain other famous climbing film-

go%20climb%20a%20rock.jpg

Oh my GOD Thandie Newton looks so much like a brown Katie Holmes in this it's creepy.

Tom just woke up next to a woman and seems immediately filled with regret. Not to read too much into it.

The close-ups of Tom in this with the slow-mo and the hair, honestly you need to have better lighting and be better looking than Cruise to pull those shots off.

This film has one hilarious line-

Ethan Hunt: No. She's got no training for this kind of thing.

Mission Commander Swanbeck: What? To go to bed with a man and lie to him? She's a woman - she's got all the training she needs.

Ron Perlman is a hell of a guy to go through the hours putting on that makeup for a Make A Wish kid.

hellboywish1.jpg

In the past three weeks, Spectral Motion has been honored to host two wonderful Make-A-Wish children, Caleb and Zachary. Zachary loved his visit for two very special reasons. It was Zachary's wish to meet Hellboy and also to become Hellboy. When the Make-A-Wish Foundation contacted Spectral Motion with this request, Mike thought it would be fantastic to have Ron Perlman reprise his role for the day. Ron loved the idea and donned the makeup once more (with the assistance of Lufeng Qu and Eden Elizalde) and also ordered a Hellboy sized meal of burgers, shakes, and fries for Zachary and his family and the entire Spectral crew to enjoy. Later in the day, Zachary was transformed into Hellboy with the assistance of makeup artists Lufeng Qu and Neil Winn. Both of the Make-A-Wish days were a complete thrill for the families of the children, as well as for the crew at Spectral Motion!

I kinda hope not. I mean, I'm not going to look anything like an ancestor from a few hundred years back unless there was a lot of inbreeding going on. Like an epic amount of inbreeding.

If that were the case Desmond should really look like this-

86045-48628-the-messiah.jpg

The car chase in Batman Begins is actually pretty much pure comedy. Cops reacting to the "tank", the double-take complete with looking at coffee to check and see if it's full of stuff, the rooftop jumps etc. The music is the only thing to make you think it's serious, the correct music should have been this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hGdPkn8Ow

The car chase in Batman Begins is actually pretty much pure comedy. Cops reacting to the "tank", the double-take complete with looking at coffee to check and see if it's full of stuff, the rooftop jumps etc. The music is the only thing to make you think it's serious, the correct music should have been this-

To be fair, that music makes anything sound better.

That's the only country song on my iPod.