Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree would love to see world wide figures and inflation adjusted, Or even maybe the last 10 years of something.

That being said, it is pretty interesting, if for no other reason than to show DC movies really only has 2 properties worth a damn.

Except that Swamp Thing & Swamp Thing II has been missed out. Whilst it won't massively affect the figures, it was still 2 films with a spin-off TV show. And as such, the graphic is not fully representative. 3 properties worth a damn - Supes, Bats & Swamps.

EDIT: And apparently there were no Captain America films pre 2011.

Edited by slothian

I'm currently watching the 1980 Hammer House of Horror anthology series. Fun hour long movies.

American Horror Story is fucking incredible! Sexy and creepy, incredibly well-edited and acted.

Megan and I, to wash the terror of AHS out of her mind before bed last night, watched the first 2 episodes of Community and liked it quite a bit. We watched the pilot when it first aired and weren't too interested. We'll watch more.

I still haven't finished AHS. Probably should at some point before next season. It gets... interesting. And not the fun kind.

Let us know what you think of Community!

Also, finally started watching How I Met Your Mother. You were right, Chris and Will and just about everyone else, this is awesome.