Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

Ummm....Knightwing, I was talking about Carol Danvers, not Katie Sackhoff's character in BSG.

That's pretty hilarious.

She's mostly known for playing an alcoholic military officer who is later imbued with cosmic power, I just don't see her having the range to play an alcoholic military officer who is later imbued with cosmic power.

Tee hee.

I think part of the problem for me is that Sackhoff doesn't quite seem larger-than-life, as it were, the way that most other Marvel movie heroes are. Though, for the record, I do hope she's got that ability because I think she's awesome and want her as a superhero if it can work.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Netflix, I might watch a lot of crappy movies but I will NEVER watch Adam Sandler. That's taking suggestions too far.

It's BECAUSE you're currently addicted to shitty films at the moment that Netflix is suggesting Adam Sandler. Do all you can to avoid watching Jack & Jill....

Hey Netflix, I might watch a lot of crappy movies but I will NEVER watch Adam Sandler. That's taking suggestions too far.

It's BECAUSE you're currently addicted to shitty films at the moment that Netflix is suggesting Adam Sandler. Do all you can to avoid watching Jack & Jill....

Well like I said, I'm not going to watch Sandler. He got his kudos in Punch Drunk Love but there's nothing past that that interests me.

We're getting a Harry Potter spin-off, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. J.K. Rowling is writing the screenplay.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/09/12/harry-potter-spin-off-movie-coming-jk-rowling-writing-screenplay/

Damn. And here I thought the long dark tea time of the soul was over...

Now, now - that's no way to talk about Potterwatch.