Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In other news (see the Agents of SHIELD thread), the latest Person of Interest was outstanding.

Very much seconded. But then Person of Interest has always been outstanding.

Now that I have concluded my Arrow Season 1 marathon, I think its time for a Person of Interest Season 2 marathon. Interspersed with Breaking Bad Season 1 (and probably 2) for variety.

Back on Person of Interest:

I am LOVING the inclusion of Shaw this season. She is really making the familiar dialogue between Reese and Finch snappy. Interesting introduction of a completely different villain organization too.

I am a fan of Sarah Shahi ever since I saw her on 'Life', so if she pops up in anything I'm happy. But to have her in one of my favourite TV shows is a bonus. I saw the episode Shaw first appeared in but I haven't seen the rest of Season 2 yet. What episode does she return in?

Back on Person of Interest:

I am LOVING the inclusion of Shaw this season. She is really making the familiar dialogue between Reese and Finch snappy. Interesting introduction of a completely different villain organization too.

I am a fan of Sarah Shahi ever since I saw her on 'Life', so if she pops up in anything I'm happy. But to have her in one of my favourite TV shows is a bonus. I saw the episode Shaw first appeared in but I haven't seen the rest of Season 2 yet. What episode does she return in?

Closer to the end of the season, for several episodes.

She's a core cast member as of season 3. We've actually seen a lot more of her than we have Fusco this season.

I'm gearing up for my yearly Horror Movie Halloween Party and trying to figure out a good variety of good, bad, and obscure horror films to go with. I think the best one I've found so far is The Godmonster of Indian Flats which is about a radioactive sheep giving birth to a sheep monster. That said, even with a year worth of Dread Media behind me, this gets harder every year to come up with a good, fresh crop of films without going back to the well.

I don't think Kevin Smith is even trying anymore.

Described as an "unsettling" tale likened to Tom Six's Human Centipede, Tusk concerns a man who was once lost at sea with a walrus. When the man returns home, he puts out an ad for a roommate. The only thing this man asks is that his roommate wear a walrus costume and act only like the animal. Somewhere along the way, the film takes a darker turn.

Smith developed the script with Smodcast pal Scott Mosier. Sam Englebardt and William D. Johnson will produce through Demarest Films with Shannon McIntosh producing through Smodcast Pictures. David Greathouse and Jennifer Schwalbach are executive producing.