T-shirts and hoodies!

Missy

If you place an order of $25 or more before 28 April and enter the code MOMDAYGROUND, you'll receive free shipping. Sadly, it's for US customers only.

I haven't fully looked at the site 4 the merch, but do the shirts come in sizes higher then XXL?

You can customize any of the shirts to go up to around 6X, I believe.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

If you place an order of $25 or more before 28 April and enter the code MOMDAYGROUND, you'll receive free shipping. Sadly, it's for US customers only.

I haven't fully looked at the site 4 the merch, but do the shirts come in sizes higher then XXL?

You can customize any of the shirts to go up to around 6X, I believe.

thanks I'm gonna order one friday. :D

Douglas, you are too young to be interested in such a product.

That's adult humor.

ADULT HUMOR!

Are you tying to lose one of your five listener's?!? XD. Did you guy's get my email for the show? Also, we need to talk on skype soon, I have something very exciting to tell you.

@Will

This site has a record.

Here, stores restrict the self-checkout to 10 items or less, unless it's after midnight.

Do you have a computer in your room? You could always use that to listen to WFP during bedtime. :devil:

Around here it's the other way around: the only lanes open post-midnight are the self-checkout lanes, which blows if you're the guy with dozens of items.

I asked one time why they are closed and they said they wouldn't put money in them at night.

GL_Nerd1337

Whatever you did to piss her off, don't do it again. Problem solved.

Do you have a computer in your room? You could always use that to listen to WFP during bedtime. devil.gif

Or a PSP.

You could also buy an iPod Shuffle for $50, and keep it hidden until you need it (RE: have your regular iPod taken away). :ph<_<r:

Just collecting evidence for your "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" case.

(Niki should get POTD by the way)

• 1 month later...
Guest TFG1Mike

I got mine rather quickly so don't be suprised if it's sooner.

oh cool... well I selected USPS Priorty and I made the order sunday morning. So wednesday seems to be right as far as delivery.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Shortly after I return from my honeymoon, I'll be opening a new Earth-2.net store. That means I'll be closing the current (RE: Zazzle) one. The new store will not offer T-shirts, at least not right away. So if you want one, you have one month to buy them. After that, they'll be gone.