Episode 12

RSS

In this episode, while covering the kung fu classic Enter the Dragon, Megan states the obvious ("This is a real man movie") and Desmond agrees. While the plot isn't too dense, Megan still wasn't paying attention. Newsflash! Desmond loves this movie. Megan's a little indifferent. She does say something about a window imported from Sweden in her attempts to understand why her husband wants to be Bruce Lee. And Megan says something that terrifies her husband. There's some serious domestic scrapping going on here folks! Plus, Megan gives out points to listeners who give feedback! [ 46:16 || 21.6 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/marriedtomovies/episodes/marriedtomovies_012.mp3

I'm assuming the feedback system is being back-dated, yes?

I haven't actually seen Enter The Dragon so I can't act outraged on behalf of my gender, but I love the idea that the Reddick juniors are making second-hand Bruce Lee noises when doing karate! Nor have I seen Remington Steele, as I'm not sure it got shown over here. If ONLY there were some sort of outlet to watch that upcoming Irish actor Pierce Brosnan flash his action/comedic/romantic touches......

New feedback system, starts this episode. Sorry peeps. Get to feedin' back!

Also, if you listen straight through the very end, you get to hear my frustration of my wife's dislike for the greatest martial arts film of all time spill out into me losing my mind over the direction in which she is talking. It was cathartic.