Episode 37

RSS

The Doctor and Jo find themselves helping a young King as he's torn between sticking with traditions and moving his people forward ("The Curse of Peladon"). Then The Master awakens the aquatic cousins of the Silurians in another attempt to destroy mankind ("The Sea Devils"). [ 1:21:00 || 37.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_037.mp3

good episode again. :-)

I'm really not a fan of Pertwee or his era, but these 2 stories are pretty entertaining. Aside from the music of the Sea Devils, it's a very entertaining tale. Curse of Peladon works well (i'm afraid Monster of Peladon is a stinker). The music of Sea Devils is just awful though.

next week is 2 dreadful stories as far as I'm concerned though...good luck getting through them sober :-)

good luck getting through them sober :-)

Thanks for the warning. Might have to prep for the viewing with gin.

lol...well, i should emphasise that i'm not a fan of Pertwee, or much of his era, but even so, they're two 6 part episodes that aren't the most fondly thought of eps.

Still, you enjoyed the Dominators, so you might enjoy these too (And Time Monster at least has Delgado being wonderful so it's not totally without merit) :-D