Transformers Prime

Guest TFG1Mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think this might already be my favorite T-formers series. It's got the cartoony fun of G1, the (toned-down) cinematography of the movies, and the drama of Beast Wars.

I only hope that they add more Autobots to the show. Having a lineup of only 5-6 is gonna get old real fast.

Also, LET BUMBLEBEE TALK. God. It's like he's a giant yellow R2-D2.

EDIT:

Part 5 was AMAZING. I mean, WOW!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TFG1Mike

So from Episode 5 to Episode 13 Megatron has been on life support. The last two episodes Sick Mind and Out Of His Head saw the return of Megatron.

I won't say how but damn this is turning out to be THE BEST TRANSFORMERS CARTOON EVER when it comes to the storytelling. 2nd only to Beast Wars.

Gave this a go based on the praise it's been getting. As an old Transformers fan from back in the day I've got problems with any character models that aren't G1, but aside from that this is really good. I'll have to get my hands on the lot.

It helps a great deal that the voice cast is awesome.

Guest TFG1Mike

the latest episode Shadowzone = AWESOMESAUCE!

Skyquake comes back as a zombie!! Starscream gets his arm ripped off!!! Null Ray is mentioned!! GEEE WUN!

• 1 year later...