Episode 140

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, we celebrate Anime Week at Earth-2.net to coincide with the 50th episode of Animezing Podcast. Host Kellen Scrivens joins Desmond to talk about the first seven episodes of Hell Girl. Then Desmond goes solo on Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic. Hellish tunes include: "From Hell They Came" by The Misfits, "All Hell Breaks Loose" by Sick of it All, "The Lost Souls" by AFI, and "Bloodshot" by HelltracK. Check out HelltracK at www.myspace.com/helltrackca. [ 1:35:41 || 44.0 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_140.mp3

Can't listen to this right now, as I'm at work, but can't wait to see what you think of Hell Girl, especially as if I remember correctly, some of the better and more memorable/horrifying episodes are right at the beginning of that first season.

EDIT: Ahem:

SPIRITED AWAY. :P

Also, you assume kids would think anything through, that's your problem. xD

Heh. Also. I'm not gonna spoil it, cause I can't remember if it's in the first or second season, but they do reveal why you get that coincidental mention.

SPIRITED AWAY. :P

I forgot to correct that in the episode, and I emailed Kellen about it basically right after. But the real question is: do you get a happy ending at an alternate dimension spa?

Alpha Bitch sounds like it should be the title to a KMFDM album.

Yes. Yes it does.