Episode 401

RSS

Oil-based grappling, vehicular manslaughter featuring Matt Hardy, and the finer points of swimsuit trading. These are just a few of the topics covered in this edition of Extra Lives. Join Aaron and Damien as they once again take you on a journey you won't soon forget, tackling the two most significant events in Chrono Trigger along the way. Listen now. Magus commands it. [ 1:29:09 || 41.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_401.mp3

Slight correction at the end of this one. Instead of breaking it off into two parts, Aaron and I have decided that in the next edition, we will do the side quests AND finish Lavos, marking the end of the Chrono Trigger discussion.

Slight correction at the end of this one. Instead of breaking it off into two parts, Aaron and I have decided that in the next edition, we will do the side quests AND finish Lavos, marking the end of the Chrono Trigger discussion.

If we're playing along, which route are you taking to Lavos i.e. are you just fighting him after going through the Black Omen or are you taking the Bucket or using the Epoch? Just asking since the first two give you a different ending than the last one.

If we're playing along, which route are you taking to Lavos i.e. are you just fighting him after going through the Black Omen or are you taking the Bucket or using the Epoch? Just asking since the first two give you a different ending than the last one.

We're going through the Black Omen after finishing all of the other side quests, resulting in the "Beyond Time" ending.