The toy thread.

SuaveStar

I felt E-2 needed a toy thread, I know some people don't collect them, but if anyone does, discuss them in here.

I'll start:

Bizarro: Last Son of Krypton from DC direct.

Well, this figure looked awesome in package, and it was cheap, around £8 plus shipping. The figure is great, and thick, the only problem is, it now has a wonky knee due to all the weight going down on it, so now, the figure can't really stand anymore.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick up figurines at conventions, mostly anime and video games, though I'm starting to branch out.

I picked up a nice Maka (Soul Eater) this weekend, along with South Italy (Hetalia), along with a Germany (Hetalia) and Bahamut Sin (Final Fantasy Creatures Kai) that I didn't want so much, looking to sell/trade those.

...I think I have pictures of my collection somewhere, should probably try and find those.

I went on Sideshow binge awhile back (expensive one, too) and nabbed almost every single one of their Friday the 13th series 12 inch dolls/action figures. I have Mrs. Voorhees and the Jasons from Friday the 13th Parts 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X (only that one is the traditional Jason and not the badass cyborg variant from later in the movie...they haven't done that one yet, WTF!?!) The only one that I missed out on was the Freddy Vs. Jason Jason. I also am holding out hope that they will complete the set and do the bogus Jason from Part 5 and the soggy Jason from Part 8. Some day, maybe.

I also have an adorable Sam figure from Sideshow, as well as a Gorn, a Coutn Dooku, some Movie Maniacs figures (Michael Myers, The Thing, Pumpkinhead) and some Puppet Master figures.

I also got a Harley Quinn for Christmas from the Lady Love (finding a geeky gal to share my life was and is pure bliss.)

I felt E-2 needed a toy thread, I know some people don't collect them, but if anyone does, discuss them in here.

I'll start:

Bizarro: Last Son of Krypton from DC direct.

Well, this figure looked awesome in package, and it was cheap, around £8 plus shipping. The figure is great, and thick, the only problem is, it now has a wonky knee due to all the weight going down on it, so now, the figure can't really stand anymore.

Well, add to the problems that the knee just buckled and the leg has came right off. It's the one with the peg hole, rendering the figure pretty much fucked.

Is Desaad, Jimmy Olson, Oberon, and Infinity Man too much to ask for in a series three of the New Gods figures?

There's a DC Universe Desaad in the last wave of figures that came out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TFG1Mike

Lobo in the house!!!

LoboWhiteMailerBox.jpg

LoboInBox1.jpg

This is me and my dirty mind but it didn't work out so well lol

VixenRidesLobo.jpg

Lobo Front and Back:

Lobo1.jpg

Lobo2.jpg

He is pretty awesome and stacks up nicely with the other JLU figs only thing is that he is very top heavy:

LoboSupermanandBatman.jpg