Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Delete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not impressed. Why make your characters computer-generated when you don't have the money or can't be arse enough to give them texture?

To be fair, 2D animated characters in DC animation don't really have texture either; they're just flat color with shading, exactly like this new CG stuff.

As long as the movement and color are exciting, I'm all for this.

Not impressed. Why make your characters computer-generated when you don't have the money or can't be arse enough to give them texture?

To be fair, 2D animated characters in DC animation don't really have texture either; they're just flat color with shading, exactly like this new CG stuff.

As long as the movement and color are exciting, I'm all for this.

Yes, but 2D animated characters would have looked just as good in that scene, if not better. Is there a purpose for them being 3D other than to make this show stand out from the others?

Yes, but 2D animated characters would have looked just as good in that scene, if not better. Is there a purpose for them being 3D other than to make this show stand out from the others?

I actually think I prefer this CG look for Green Lantern. It fits the sci-fi theme and it has great depth to it. It also seems to have a real smoothness and expressiveness that most other animated series, 2D or 3D, don't have. And, yes, making it CG does make it stand out from other shows, which isn't a bad thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that if they had made this show 2D it would have taken a little away. If they had to make a CG show I'm glad the hero was Green Lantern because he's the only hero that it would fit. I'm looking forward to it. And I'm guessing they arent using The Sinestro Corps because it might confuse some of the kids that saw Sinestro in the movie as a good guy. I'm definitely looking forward to this show. I think it's going to be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...