E2 Fantasy Sports

Kscriv

Hey guys,

So over at the Oratory talk of Fantasy Football is heating up and I just have the itch to get into some fantasy sports again after a few years off (I blame Silly Little Game from the 30 for 30 series).

Anyhow, I realize that this place has never had the most vibrant sports chat in the world, and I think it would be a fun way to get some chat going, and maybe introduce some new people into our favorite sports (I mean, it is a game)

So what better way to start than with a fantasy football league for the upcoming season. For right now I just want to see who would all be interested in joining (I'd be hoping for 10 at least.) If we have enough interest we can work out the details.

Who's all in.

People who are in:

1. Kscriv

2. MaxPower

3. Professor

So what better way to start than with a fantasy football league for the upcoming season. For right now I just want to see who would all be interested in joining (I'd be hoping for 10 at least.) If we have enough interest we can work out the details.

Who's all in.

I'd love to, although I'm not sure how familiar the Earth-2.net forum is with the Premier League. In fact, I distinctly remember you pooh-poohing Steph for her interest in the World Cup, which as big a showcase for football as there is...

Who's all in.

I'd love to, although I'm not sure how familiar the Earth-2.net forum is with the Premier League. In fact, I distinctly remember you pooh-poohing Steph for her interest in the World Cup, which as big a showcase for football as there is...

I meant real football, Limey. Besides, how would we do a fantasy sport league when nobody scores any goals?

Who's all in.

I meant real football, Limey. Besides, how would we do a fantasy sport league when nobody scores any goals?

Real football = feet + a ball, not your padded rugby rubbish. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Who's all in.

Real football = feet + a ball, not your padded rugby rubbish. :P

Them's fightin' words! :P