I'm engaged!

Missy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then everyone, book your flights to Chicago!!

Some of us can't afford the flights :cry:

I say you make the wedding episode 500 of E-2 the show, and have a special commerative comic book of the situation come out written and drawn by people on the forum. Then for you(Mike) and Preston to actually tear it apart in an episode of 1st issue special.

I say you make the wedding episode 500 of E-2 the show, and have a special commerative comic book of the situation come out written and drawn by people on the forum. Then for you(Mike) and Preston to actually tear it apart in an episode of 1st issue special.

The thought of making the wedding episode 500 has crossed my mind, but I don't know if I can delay getting to said episode for a year.

Either way, I love the comic book idea! :lol:

Okay, now the important question, when's the bachelor party :D

Obvious date would be during C2E2 since many of us will be in town and therefore Mike would have more people to buy him drinks/chip in money for strippers. I'm sure any girls that will be there wouldn't mind chipping in on strippers. Hell, I would... What, just because you're gay doesn't mean you don't enjoy breasts. It's just the other thing that icks me out.

In the words of Family Guy, nature's Rubik's Cube.

That was the Clitoris, Ian. God, get your quotes right.

Umm, Doug, the Clitoris is part of the package down there...

Yes, But it isn't the entire package.

@Ian It was close enough, So you get half a cookie. You'll get the other half when you use another family guy quote.