The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what comes of A) meaning to say Black Widow #3 and B) somehow skipping over Black Widow #4 (which still had fairly anemic numbers, but not nearly as bad as 2000) and C) running with Guardians after getting the points mixed up in my head.

So, my bad.

That's what comes of A) meaning to say Black Widow #3 and B) somehow skipping over Black Widow #4 (which still had fairly anemic numbers, but not nearly as bad as 2000) and C) running with Guardians after getting the points mixed up in my head.

So, my bad.

Isn't the 2000ish number for Black Widow #3 the number of reorders?

But like Mike said, the point is still valid.

• 1 month later...

Ha! Black people are wily. And uppity.

That's pretty brutal. Is it just me or wasn't there already a Mr. Terrific in the New 52? That one at least looked like he was more in line with the pre-New 52 one, and by that I mean, a cool character.

Oh my God...Liefeld never stops tooting his own horn about how he created Deadpool. Never.

Ask ANYONE who likes Deadpool, and ask them what the best stories are with him and I can almost 100% guarantee that no one will answer with Liefeld's X-Force books or his horrible Deadpool Family shit he did a few years back.

The popularity of Deadpool has almost the least to do with him as possible as far as creators are concerned. I can't think of another creator who had least to do with a character's appreciation than Liefeld/Deadpool