The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm watching Lois & Clark and I think that the late Lane Smith and j.k. simmons would make great newspaper rivals. Of course the lane smith thing would never happen, but have Perry and JJ ever been in the same room or on the same panel?

IIRC They shared some panel time in DC Vs. Marvel.

I'm starting to read some Judge Dredd, and its great. America was a highly touted storyline that I picked up cheap and really liked, so much so that I've ordered a couple of other short stories and the Complete PJ Maybe on a friends recommendation. I'd love to see some 2000AD stuff show up on an Earth-2.net segment, I think its a culturally significant piece of comics given its longevity and influence.

I'm starting to read some Judge Dredd, and its great. America was a highly touted storyline that I picked up cheap and really liked, so much so that I've ordered a couple of other short stories and the Complete PJ Maybe on a friends recommendation. I'd love to see some 2000AD stuff show up on an Earth-2.net segment, I think its a culturally significant piece of comics given its longevity and influence.

Get Batman/Judge Dredd. It's awesome.

Kiel Phegley: Since "Brand New Day" kicked off, there have been a few stated goals for the thrice-monthly "Amazing Spider-Man." First, it was to reestablish single Peter and inject some new life into the property. Lately, you guys have been exploring a "phase two" with the return of several classic villains through this new "Gauntlet" storyline. Is there a "phase three" for "Brand New Day" on the way, and what would that look like?

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that MJ is going to be back, so that's going to open a whole new can of worms with respect to relationships the characters will have or won't have. Should I even say the word "baby"? Should I use that word? I'll just put that out there: Baby. Mary Jane. Baby. Mary Jane with a… yes, baby. I'll stop there.

Source here

...Really? I mean, REALLY?!