The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Preston and I agreeing isn't as rare as Preston would like to think.

And I'm starting to agree with Des more and more lately, which is pretty scary.

I'm reading the first trade of Billy Batson and the magic of Shazam right now, and it sort of feels like I'm being left out by not reading the Jeff Smith Shazam story. I know this was meant to be a follow up, but this just continues on, without actually telling the reader much of the story past that. This was just for the first issue, that drops you in, expecting you to have read the other book, but it was still a little annoying.

Knowing Loeb, I thought it would be Wolverine...

Just Wolverine? It would have been Wolverine with reveal involving Iron Man and Deadpool having to work together to find out what was going on in the situation, while having Spider-Man having to play the part of the crowd in the situation.

It was him, Hulk and Len Samson. Samson never actually talked to him, Rulk was imagining himself there, I guess.

UGH. Ya know, I assumed it would be him the whole time, but I thought they swerved me. Turned out I was just caught up in a mass of suck.