The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jean was eighteen or nineteen. And hey, Logan was in a fifteen-year-old body, soo......

By that logic, we've been wrong in this, "The Doctor is a pedophile" argument since that means that many of the companions of the new series are the pedophiles since the Doctor would be technically a toddler.

Wow.

If he put that much effort and detail into his inking work all the time then maybe he wouldn't have been ostracized like he claimed. Only he was ostracized not because of his allegiance to Shooter, but his constant erasing of backgrounds and detail simplification of some of the greatest comic art ever published.

Wow.

If he put that much effort and detail into his inking work all the time then maybe he wouldn't have been ostracized like he claimed. Only he was ostracized not because of his allegiance to Shooter, but his constant erasing of backgrounds and detail simplification of some of the greatest comic art ever published.

Is it wrong that my immediate response was "Is Des talking about Kirby?"

The letter, wow, that guy was pissed.

newwwcostume.jpg

Yeah, I just saw this. Apparently, the gods have tampered with the timeline, thus completely rewriting Diana's origin story.

DC's passing this off as a permanent update to the costume, but there's no way that's true. This is going to be a temporary thing; a costume she can use during the new story arc (since her classic one would be far too flamboyant), then toss aside later.

And hey, as a temporary, more "real-world" costume, it's not half bad.

Honestly, that would be a bitchin' costume for a live action movie.

Fuck no.

WW's costume is far too iconic to mess with like that. I mean, there's a certain degree to which you can alter things, but this is too far.

This is an awesome "alternate" costume, but it's not a replacement for the original.

I've shown this to a bunch of my female friends, and they're pissed, despite not even being huge comics fans. WW is just too big of a pop culture icon to be visually altered so badly.

This is like taking away Superman's cape. Sure, you can make a cool costume like that. Sure, he'd still be the same character. But is it the right thing to do? No!