New Apple products

Missy

Saw these when I was clicking around Apple's site for a quicktime version of the Sin City trailer.

I love Apple. They make such cool shit, and it looks like they're finally starting to understand that the price tag is a big part of what's kept them out of the market up until this point.

I think the Mac Mini is destined to go the same way as the G4 Cube, but it's still frickin' awesome looking and I guarantee you PCs start coming out in that size and shape about ten years down the road. Apple always seems to be about five or ten years ahead of the curve.

The iPod Shuffle I'm not that enamored with. The price is right, but I really want one of the old-school iPods. I yearn for 40GB of power in the palm of my hand, not 1GB of storage in a box the size of my finger.

Edit: The Mac Mini is 2.9 pounds!! HAHAHA!! That is absolutely hilarious!! 1.4GhZ G4 in a 2lb package.

I think the Mac Mini is destined to go the same way as the G4 Cube, but it's still frickin' awesome looking and I guarantee you PCs start coming out in that size and shape about ten years down the road.

I was in Computer Boulevard 2 months ago and saw a ton of computers like that

• 2 weeks later...
I think the Mac Mini is destined to go the same way as the G4 Cube, but it's still frickin' awesome looking and I guarantee you PCs start coming out in that size and shape about ten years down the road.

I was in Computer Boulevard 2 months ago and saw a ton of computers like that

Really? OK, I stand corrected then. I haven't been to a computer specialty store in ages... just saw all the desktop models they have at Circuit City and Best Buy.

• 5 weeks later...