The CW to Adapt "Raven"

Molly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could do Teen Titans, without Robin, or even Cyborg if you wanted to distance it from Smallville. Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Hot Spot, Terra, Vox, Zatara. And that's ignoring characters with real connections, like Speedy, Wonder Girl and Kid Flash.

I think you could do Teen Titans, without Robin, or even Cyborg if you wanted to distance it from Smallville. Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Hot Spot, Terra, Vox, Zatara. And that's ignoring characters with real connections, like Speedy, Wonder Girl and Kid Flash.

It could end up being a back-door for teh Teen Titans, especially depending on how reception goes. I mean, just think about it; maybe go a season or two of Raven doing stuff on her own, and then she starts to get contacts from the Titans, and she eventually ends up joining at the end of a season, and that grows into TT. But that's just how I would do it.

I think that maybe with Smallville, they tried back-dooring a League show, but by that point it was so far gone that they couldn't really do anything.

Oh this is going to suck. I'm not a fan pf the revamped Geoff Johns Raven, because that to me seems to go too far away from her character established in the Wolfman/Perez days. This will blow chucks because it's the CW. High school, **** drama, pretty white people with problems. **** this.

Actually, now that you mention it, while Johns' run is easily the second best on the characters yet (ask about the first and you'll get a blank stare), the arc on Raven was really unimpressive. The premise, if played right, could be good. But I don't necessarily have high hopes.

Bit of an over-bearing dad, non-existant mom.

Her friends Eddie and Chelsea and her brother Cory too.

Nothing?

Come on, people! A "That's So Raven" reference. I even had to look it up!

This is the second day in a row that someone outgays me. Seriously people, do I have to change my avatar to a guy in chaps to keep up?

Bit of an over-bearing dad, non-existant mom.

Her friends Eddie and Chelsea and her brother Cory too.

Nothing?

Come on, people! A "That's So Raven" reference. I even had to look it up!

This is the second day in a row that someone outgays me. Seriously people, do I have to change my avatar to a guy in chaps to keep up?

Might help. I mean, loving that Nightwing outfit isn't displaying the traditional gay good dress sense.

Here's a thing, how would you want her powers manifested on screen?

Teen Titans (animated series) style?

The way I've seen her powers in the current Teen Titans comic? (Sort of a purplish cloud effect)

I'd like the animated style, and it sounds to me at least relatively cheap.