Delays this week

Missy

Sorry for all of the delays this week. Work is kicking my ass, resulting in little to no time to edit / post content. On top of that, life stuff and illnesses have caused the delays of other shows.

I hope to post something today, but, for sure, Friday's content will go up as planned. Hopefully everything will be back to normal come Sunday.

Glad you apologised, cause I was going to say something about the tardiness on the updates of this FREE site you run for the enjoyment of all of us. Not to mention the community that has grown around this site, as it's mayor, I feel it is your duty to forgo sleep to ensure the Earth-2.net community thrives and prospers in all conditions!

Seriously though, the fact that you even posted this, shows that you care more about this site than 99% of webmasters out there, so I tip my hat to your passion and hope everything in the 'real' world settles down for you soon.