Episode 57

RSS

The Key to Time saga begins with "The Ribos Operation" and "The Pirate Planet," in which The Doctor and Romana must stop tyrants of different kinds while locating the first two segments of the aforementioned key. All that, plus Mike makes one of his famous flubs (in less than five minutes, no less) and proclaims something shocking. [ 1:23:17 || 40.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_057.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

wow..I'm behind, i've only just listened to this. But it's another fine episode

I have to say, I'm not a fan of Season 16, I find quest storylines pretty dull for the most part, and this one is no exception particularly....no, i won't go furthur cause of spoilers lol.

Having said that I do think Ribos is a very good story, with some excellent acting.

Pirate Planet is just a mess of a story.

The combination of Tom Baker and Douglas Adams' humour doesn't often work for me (although strangely I love Horns of Nimon which has a fair dose of silliness).

• 1 year later...

The wife is away this weekend so myself and my kids have planned a key of time marathon. Two adventures per day Sat/sun/mon. Can't wait. Have had the dvd's for ages but never had time to watch them. And after listening to these podcasts I have to think that it isn't really that bad.