Die Hard 5: A Good Day to Die Hard

JackFetch

• 4 weeks later...

So, this:

Bruce Willis has confirmed that John McClane will return for Die Hard 6.

Appearing on The One Show, Willis said that there are plans to make another instalment in the blockbuster action series.

The fifth Die Hard movie, titled A Good Day to Die Hard, opens in cinemas on February 14.

Willis hinted that he wasn't a fan of the movie's title, saying: "I don't quite understand it. It's a good day... to die hard? I'm still working on it."

The film's story centres on Willis's cop McClane travelling to Russia to help bail his son Jack (Jai Courtney) out of trouble. Upon arrival he discovers that Jack is a covert CIA operative trying to prevent a nuclear weapons heist.

The Die Hard movie franchise has so far grossed more that $1 billion at the UK box office.

I wish they'd use another classical piece as backing, Beethoven's Ninth should be the preserve of the first film. With a Vengence used "When Johnny comes marching home". Isn't there some talented composer who can do the same thing without copying or Rockifying the old stuff?