Episode 03

RSS

Dave and Ian get together again to view two more episodes of Blake's 7. In "The Web," the Liberator is trapped and Blake must chose between the safety of his crew and the genocide of a genetically engineered species. And in "Seek, Locate, Destroy," Blake leads a raid on a Federation cypher post and discovers that an old enemy has been assigned to eliminate him. Also find out who scores the first victory in the feedback war, what the current bracelet count is, and if there will finally be a rendition of the Blake's 7 theme on kazoos. [ 2:04:56 || 57.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/shakeandblake/episodes/shakeandblake_003.mp3

• 1 month later...

Pardon the delayed response. I'm woefully behind on a lot of podcasts.

I couldn't believe it when you said Ian "Ixta" Cullen popped up in this one! Seeing as I was listening to the episode while eating breakfast alone at a restaurant, I had to bite my lip to make sure no one looked at me as the weirdo who's laughing to himself in the corner.

Pardon the delayed response. I'm woefully behind on a lot of podcasts.

I couldn't believe it when you said Ian "Ixta" Cullen popped up in this one! Seeing as I was listening to the episode while eating breakfast alone at a restaurant, I had to bite my lip to make sure no one looked at me as the weirdo who's laughing to himself in the corner.

I was over the moon when I looked him up an realised who he was. I think we are going to be hard pressed to better that.