Crossovers you want to see

Missy

Deadpool / Joker

Writer: Joe Kelly

Artist: Doug Mahnke

Set-up: Tired of watching The Joker escape time and time again, a group of Joker survivors attempt to hire Slade Wilson to kill the madman. But due to a mix-up, they accidentally hire Wade Wilson. (Whoopsy!)

Hellboy/Hercules

Writer: Greg Pak

Artist: Reilly Brown

Set-Up:In an attempt to gain ultimate Power, Thanos allies himself with Hades, and they attempt to reach across worlds and tap into the Power of the Ogdru Jahad, which they do to some mild success. Unfortunately for them, this also pulls Hellboy through, and it's up to Red, and Hades' nephew Hercules to stop them. Abe and Amadeus Cho could easily be involved, too.

Superman/Jessica Jones

Writer: Brian Michael Bendis

Artist: Bryan Hitch

Set-up: The impossible ideal meets the neurotic heroine. Lois Lane and investigative reporter Jessica Drew get caught at cross purposes on a case/story, leading to a chaotic escape from intergang that puts Lois in hospital. Superman dismisses Jessica as a danger to herself and others and attempts to track down the people responsible, can Jess put aside her own issues with costumes and prove her worth to the man of steel?

I would so read Hellboy/Hercules.

I would LOVE to see Bendis write Supes. Love. And even more so, Lois.

Got another one:

Machine Man/The Demon:

Writer: Warren Ellis

Artist: Eric Powell

Set-Up Science and magic clash when Dr. Doom goes on a cross universe magical and technological bender, eventually leading Jason Blood to send The Demon after him, as the Celestials decide this may be an easy way to get rid of the cantankerous Aaron Stack. Can Machine Man and the Demon hunt down Doom, or will they kill each other first?

Teen Titans/Young Avengers

Writer: Allan Heinberg

Artist: Mike McKone

Set-up: In an effort to push his younger self onto the road to villainy, Kang the Conqueror plucks Deathstroke the Terminator from his reality to kill Iron Lad's allies, The Young Avengers. But when the Teen Titans learn this could destroy their world as well, they'll have to find a way to cross over to Earth-616 to save their young counterparts. Wouldn't you know the only way is through a deal with a certain fifth dimensional imp.

Doctor Strange/Doctor Fate

Writer: Grant Morrison

Artist: Alex Maleev

Set-up: I'd explain the plot, but, come on. It's a Grant Morrison book. It's not like it'll make sense anyway.

So, let me get this straight. The thread is "Crossovers You Want to See". So, you obviously find Morrison incomprehensible BUT you want him writing a book you want? I don't think Morrison is the only one writing things that make no sense...

Power Pack*)/Tiny Titans

Writer: Louise Simonson, Art Baltazar and Franco

Artist: Art Baltazar

Set Up: From what I've gathered from Wikipedia, the Power Pack dealt with serious issues. So, more likely it'd be a crossover with Marvel Adventures Power Pack.

One of themes from the series I saw was drug use, which would be interesting to see a crossover with Tiny Titans Speedy.

So, let me get this straight. The thread is "Crossovers You Want to See". So, you obviously find Morrison incomprehensible BUT you want him writing a book you want? I don't think Morrison is the only one writing things that make no sense...

Morrison's books often make no logical sense. They make plenty of Morrison-sense, which is something entirely different. So, even if I can't quite figure out everything that happened in Final Crisis and R.I.P., I still enjoy it nonetheless.

Morrison's books often make no logical sense. They make plenty of Morrison-sense, which is something entirely different. So, even if I can't quite figure out everything that happened in Final Crisis and R.I.P., I still enjoy it nonetheless.

I'll accept that.

Booster Gold/Doctor Who

Writer: Keith Giffen & J.M. Dematteis

Artist: Chris Batista

Set Up: Time is breaking and The Doctor and the TARDIS are nowhere to be found. Seeing no choice, a group of the Doctor's Companions made up of Sarah Jane Smith, Captain Jack Harness, Grace Halloway, and Ian and Barbara Chesterton must track down the only person on Earth capable of traveling time: Booster Gold.

I'll accept that.

Booster Gold/Doctor Who

Writer: Keith Giffen & J.M. Dematteis

Artist: Chris Batista

Set Up: Time is breaking and The Doctor and the TARDIS are nowhere to be found. Seeing no choice, a group of the Doctor's Companions made up of Sarah Jane Smith, Captain Jack Harness, Grace Halloway, and Ian and Barbara Chesterton must track down the only person on Earth capable of traveling time: Booster Gold.

I'd say add Rip Hunter to the mix. Just so's he and the doctor can have an interesting conversation about time travel.