I Think I'm Onto Something

dc20willsave

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I'm in the clear. I'm hiding in the houseware department of Wal-Mart. I was half way to work before I noticed the guy in the Easter Egg sweater following me. I ended up running for the last 15 minutes but I think he's half-way to Target by now. I should call in sick to work in case they're watching for me there.

So, after hiding in Wal-Mart, Here Comes Peter Cottontail plays over the loudspeakers. Then some nuts start shooting up the place and I'm barely able to get out of automotives through the oil change area. Some chick in leather speeds up and tells me to come with her if I want to live. I kinda do so I go. Turns out she's a rogue NSA Agent, Val Domino or something. Tells me this is a global conspiracy and we're off to Indianapolis to deal with the problem. I know fuck-all about what's going on and now she's handed me a glock and wants me to shoot my way in. I'm half wondering if she looked at me when she decided to do that.

Also, Preston, sorry about leaving before the explosions started.

Well, after infiltrating the Universal Studios film depot in Indy, me and Val have found out the big evil plan I stumbled on: The movie Hop contains subliminal messages that, when you hear Rebecca Black's Friday, cause you to become a mindless puppet slave. It sounds almost too stupid to be true. Blowing it up, we're off to Universal Studios Florida to deal with the big bad. I'm still wondering why after every actiony thing, it feels like suddenly at the next beat as opposed to having any off time to think or use the bathroom.

Just touched down in Florida and was greeted by what can only be assumed in the evil henchman. How else do you explain a guy who giggles and specializes in fighting with throwing knives. There's this new invention called the gun, why would you use throwing knives? Val fought him while I hit up Starbucks. Mmmmm, coffee. By time I got back, she said something about him escaping with the Omega Trigger or some ominous plot coupon of sorts. Anyway, we're off to stop the evil plot. Hopefully I can hit up The Wizarding World of Harry Potter while I'm at this second rate Disney World.

Well, turns out the big bad is the agent who burned Val and he's trying to take over the world or something. Meh. I get the vaccine program and leave out the backdoor of the evil hideout. Oddly enough, it's located out of the Doctor Doom ride. Who'd have thunk it? I hitch a ride home and get a text message to bring the vaccine program for the Mind Control program to the abandoned warehouse outside of town or Val is going to be killed. I've known her for about 16 hours, not nearly long enough to make a meaningful relationship so meh. I got Brave and the Bold to watch so vaccine uploaded instead.