Dread's Marvel Omega work

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Issue 7 of Liberty Legion got the spotlight today.

I'm three issues ahead of this and I am going somewhere incredibly badass. I promise.

He ain't never lied, neither. If you haven't started reading LIBERTY LEGION, you're missing out on some really excellent storytelling. It isn't easy picking up a fan fiction title from another writer and making that title and your characters your own (as I know from experience) but Des has slipped right into LIBERTY LEGION just like it was a pair of his favorite socks. Do yourself a favor and give it a read.

• 2 months later...

Holy smokes! In a massive 24 issue update from Marvel Omega, I have two releases! Liberty Legion finishes its first arc and I pick up where another writer left off on one of my all-time favorite comic teams! I'm just going to copy and paste the copy from the official update...so don't worry, Desmond doesn't talk about himself in third person very often, or so he wants you to believe!

Liberty Legion #8 - Ghosts Of The Past, Omens Of The Future Part 3: with the introduction of the V-Battalion, the Liberty Legion is going off the rails. With everyone playing a different angle, will everyone get what they want? Plus, see the Red Raven in action as she takes out some of her frustration on the bad guys! The stage is set for the upcoming LL stories here, by Desmond Reddick!

Alpha Flight #7 - The Family That Preys Part 7: In the aftermath of the battle with Romulus, Alpha Flight is left to pick up the pieces, provided they can find them first! Guardian confronts Gentry about his grandfather! Meanwhile, the other Flights get catapulted in their new directions! Check out this exciting new issue, helmed by new regular writer Desmond Reddick!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the DC Omega side of things:

Doom Patrol #1The Bomb: High school isn’t easy for everyone. Cheryl Tate is no exception to this hardship. She’s the bottom of the food chain in a world of endless torture but she considers that things can only get better. She might be wrong. Elsewhere, Doctor Niles Caulder is in need of rescuing and fortunately, it looks like the Doom Patrol are just the ones to do it as they creep from the shadows to perform another act of heroism! In truth, it looks as if these two tales are about to collide and that seems like it could be a recipe for disaster! Doom Patrol is stepping into the light! Written by Desmond Reddick.

• 3 weeks later...

Alpha Flight #8 - Unfinished Business Part 1: The forces of Weapon P.R.I.M.E. have come to reclaim Tigerstryke, but Wild Child, Nemesis and crew aren't going to let him go without a fight! Plus, the new director of Department H is crowned! Who will be the new liaison for Alpha Flight? And when a handful of villains come to town, will James Hudson be able to make a decision that will catapult Omega Flight into its new direction? Find out as a new arc starts here, by Desmond Reddick!

Liberty Legion #9 - Throwdown Part 1: It's the Liberty Legion against--themselves?! The Liberty crew takes the time to train and determine their limits, only to get a call out to a threat at Niagara Falls! Can they handle it even though they're one man down? And with Iron Cross alone at the tower, can she stand against a threat that's come specifically for her? Keep your eye out for when the Seekers strike in the start of a brand-new storyline by Desmond Reddick!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liberty Worldwide #3 - Accordance:

The Worldwide part of the series kicks in as we head to Israel for a battle between two warring groups in the country! With Sabra and Batal on opposite sides of the conflict, that makes them prime picking for the opposing groups picking their teams! Which side will each of our champions fall on? Find out here, by Desmond Reddick!

And over at DC Omega:

Showcase #1 We Who Are About To Die...: When the Immortal Man-In-Darkness of the Great Ten dies in battle with Kobra, another must be summoned to pilot the Dragonwing. Leong Yat-Sen summons six accomplished Air Force pilots, but who will make the cut? The Dragonwing itself must decide who will be the new Immortal Man-In-Darkness. Written by Desmond Reddick.

• 4 weeks later...

My last two stories here:

Liberty Worldwide #4 - In A Glass Cage: The streets of New York City can be a dangerous place to be--especially if you're a super-villain on the streets patrolled by Rage and Zero-G! But what happens when the pair is confronted by someone that is no villain? Can they bring themselves to put him down? All of this, plus a Nazi foe! The craziness continues here as the lines are drawn in the penultimate issue of this miniseries by Desmond Reddick!

Liberty Worldwide #5 - Null Waffe: Micromax teams up with Omerta for the most one-sided banter session in the history of European super-heroics! What will they find the midst of Germany's Black Forest? Plus, the former Hauptmann Deutschland comes into contact with a figure whose history is intertwined his own! It all ends here, brought to you by Desmond Reddick!

• 3 weeks later...

Liberty Legion #11 - Contemptible Struggle:

Everything you've been reading in Liberty Worldwide has been leading up to this! What happens when the new Liberty team gets involved in the same shady business as the old one, even as our regular Legion is dealing with their own internal problems? Will they be able to get to Iron Cross in time? The mysteries pick up where both books left off, as told by Desmond Reddick!

And Derrick did a fun interview with yours truly in this week's

Spotlight on Desmond Reddick!

• 1 month later...

So a little while back I helped plot this:

X-Men #50 - Forever Endeavor Part 1: The X-Men decide that enough is enough--it's time to take the fight to Stryker himself! But with surprises, shocks, and betrayals waiting for them at every turn, the X-Men won't emerge from this fight in the same shape they went in! A bold new era of the X-Men starts here, by Chris Munn and Dino Pollard!

and now I'm cowriter on this issue:

X-Men #51 - Forever Endeavor Part 2: The X-Men have been decimated. Time to get some new X-Men!

• 4 months later...

After a LOOOOOONG hiatus, DC Omega is back and I have two issues in the latest update:

Doom Patrol #2Damage Done: Cherry wakes to find herself in a world she could never dreamed of, the society and propriety of an all-girls boarding school. Worse still, the Headmistress is Madame Rouge, and she has plans for Cherry – if she can survive the experience! Back in Midway City, as Robotman reels from their previous failure at the high school, the Negative Man suffers from his personal health. Doom Patrol stands divided and distracted, can they get the job done? Written by Desmond Reddick.

Kobra #0Of Bitter Ends: The Great Ten lay down their lives in the field of battle. But what is Kobra? What threat do they represent? In the beautiful surroundings of China, the team of heroes must battle against the thousands of cultists gathered before the arrival of the leader but victory cannot be anything but hard earned, and the Great Ten have already lost many of their number. Can a team so streamlined survive the threat of Kobra? Written by Desmond Reddick.