• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dark Regions Press is having an Indiegogo to support some title publications for this coming year. It's a great way to get in on book collecting as well as getting some really solid horror and sci fi books by authors you probably don't know. For only $44 (free shipping in the US) you get a brand new signed/limited Trade Paperback of the upcoming William F. Nolan (Logan's Run and a whole whack of Twilight Zone stuff) collection, one random signed/limited hardcover valued up to $99 (at least $60-75), 2 random TPBs and the digital grab-bag of fiction eBooks. If they meet their funding goal (of which they are currently at 97% after one day) they will include a brand new collection of Cthulhu Mythos fiction signed by ST Joshi (the world's leading Lovecraftian scholar).

The grab-bag expands with each stretch goal for the same price. It's an amazing deal but I'm waiting a little bit because shipping to Canada is an extra $25, but if it gets to $6,600 then I'm jumping in because that's when they include the definitive edition of Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another 50% off flash sale at Criterion today, with the code SUZY. I've got $10 of credit there so I'm trying to choose which one to grab. Sad that Mullholland Dr. and Brood aren't out yet...

Trying to decide between:

-The Game

-Gimme Shelter

-Island of Lost Souls

-Thief

-Dressed to Kill

Edited by Dread

• 4 weeks later...