DC reboot

dc20willsave

It's fine, no issue with the execution or the reasoning really, I'm glad it's someone who's basically as close as the JSA get to a big gun. I'm interested to see this JSA in action, much more than I was to see the revamped Justice League. Although Robinson worries me. He was the archetect of the JSA last time and that was great, but since then he's done some stuff I'm significantly less happy with.

I wonder how much we'll get of Ted Knight's Starman? That's going to be a real make or break aspect for me with this series and my wider opinion of Robinson.

edit- Looks like the team is-

Green Lantern, Hourman, Dr Fate, Jessie Quick, Jay Garrick Flash, Dr Midnite, Mr Terrific and Stargirl. I dunno, a part of me was hoping we'd get a proper new lineup with this reboot, throwing some classics like Ted Knight or the Original Hourman , but this is just the core team of the last ten years again. Hope they throw Hawkman back in soon. Still, I'll try it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, I'm really trying to like Power Girl and Huntress, but it's just so bloody bland. Also, Earth-2, is basically a retelling of the first arc of Justice League, but with the what if, of if the heroes lost, and how the world is affected by all the Apokolips monsters still attacking the world.

I know this has probably been talked about in length a long time ago... and I'm really late... but it really pisses me off that they would just cut off The Joker's face in Detective #1 and then just not do anything with it at all. It's been almost a year and there is nothing! Like what the fuck?! What was the point of cutting his damn face off to begin with?!! (and since it's definitely already been talked about, can somebody tell me which pages of the thread it's on so I can read the posts)

I'll back Flashfan up on this one, they set up one story and then they just go with another, and the Court of Owls stuff is going to run longer too. Hints are cool and everything but he cut the face off the Joker, how has this lead to nothing? Plus I thought they'd got enough of mutilating Joker after the Morrison stuff what with the Heath Ledger cuts and the bullet wound. Apparently the only thing they can think to do with the character now is cut him up and try to make it shocking.