The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

A new, very awesome, web-exclusive trailer can be had here.

Looks like a really good cast, and Adams wrote the screenplay himself (though it has gone through rewrites), so I have high hopes.

Here's the main cast:

Martin Freeman ........ Arthur Dent

Mos Def ................... Ford Prefect

Sam Rockwell ........... Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zooey Deschanel ...... Tricia McMillan ("Trillian")

Bill Nighy .................. Slartibartfast

Warwick Davis .......... Marvin the Paranoid Android (Alan Rickman is the voice)

Stephen Fry .............. The Book (voice)

A new, very awesome, web-exclusive trailer can be had here.

Looks like a really good cast, and Adams wrote the screenplay himself (though it has gone through rewrites), so I have high hopes.

Here's the main cast:

Martin Freeman ........ Arthur Dent

Mos Def ................... Ford Prefect

Sam Rockwell ........... Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zooey Deschanel ...... Tricia McMillan ("Trillian")

Bill Nighy .................. Slartibartfast

Warwick Davis .......... Marvin the Paranoid Android (Alan Rickman is the voice)

Stephen Fry .............. The Book (voice)

YES! Rickman is awesome. :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Man, I hadn't heard about Warwick Davis in ages. Nice to see he's still got something good going, even if he's in a suit.

This movie is going to be AWESOME.

John Malkovich is in this, too, as a character new for the film. Here's what I found about it...

John Malkovich has signed on to play a religious cult leader named Humma Kavula created specifically for this movie by Douglas Adams. Normally, when new characters are created for the movie based upon a popular book, one would expect fans to get suspicious, but in this case, Adams already has a history of adding new elements to each new adaptation of 'Hitchhiker's Guide' (the previous versions being the radio show, the book and the TV show).

John Malkovich is in this, too, as a character new for the film. Here's what I found about it...

John Malkovich has signed on to play a religious cult leader named Humma Kavula created specifically for this movie by Douglas Adams. Normally, when new characters are created for the movie based upon a popular book, one would expect fans to get suspicious, but in this case, Adams already has a history of adding new elements to each new adaptation of 'Hitchhiker's Guide' (the previous versions being the radio show, the book and the TV show).

PERFECT person to play that part too. I'm a huge Malkovich fan