Episode 479

RSS

In the August edition of Grumpy Old Fans (which is being released in September for some reason), Dan and Mike compare Catwoman (1993) #1 to Gotham City Sirens #24, Savage Dragon (1993) #3 to Fear Itself #3, and Spider-Man 2099 #10 to Ultimate Spider-Man #160. [ 1:38:17 || 47.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_479.mp3

In the August edition of Grumpy Old Fans (which is being released in September for some reason), Dan and Mike compare Catwoman (1993) #1 to Gotham City Sirens #24, Savage Dragon (1993) #3 to Fear Itself #3, and Spider-Man 2099 #10 to Ultimate Spider-Man #160. [ 1:38:17 || 47.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_479.mp3

Haven't listened to this yet, but given that I'm a gigantic 2099 fan, I certainly will tomorrow!

And speaking of coincidence, Spider-Man 2099 #10 will be one of the two episodes my co-host and I review on the next episode of our 2099 Bitmapped podcast. But considering that'll be Episode 17 and the latest one out is Episode 10 ... yeah, it'll be a while before it's available for listening. But still, interesting bit of synchronicity. Can't wait to hear what you guys have to say. I enjoy the Grumpy Old Fans segment.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday my co-host and I recorded Episode 17 of 2099 Bitmapped, with a review of S-Man #10, and in it we mentioned a few things about the Grumpy Old Fans review. That episode is stilla long way off from being released, but the next one -- Ep 11 -- will have a brief pimping of Grumpy Old Fans in the intro section.