Episode 74

RSS

As four-ish of the five Doctors try to save their very existence, a traitor is revealed on the High Council of Time Lords! Say it ain't so, Rassilon! This is it! Join Dan and Mike as they gush over "The Five Doctors," a special 20 years in the making! [ 1:43:20 || 49.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_074.mp3

As four-ish of the five Doctors try to save their very existence, a traitor is revealed on the High Council of Time Lords! Say it ain't so, Rassilon! This is it! Join Dan and Mike as they gush over "The Five Doctors," a special 20 years in the making! [ 1:43:20 || 49.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_074.mp3

In discussing "Closing Time" you guys didn't mention that Val was played by Lynda Baron, the same actress who played Captain Wrack. With you just having done "Enlightenment" and speaking of Wrack's OTT acting, I thought you would have caught that.

Great podcast guys. I love the Five Doctors. It was the first Doctor Who video I ever owned. Mainly I think because my Mother bought it for me because it had more Doctors in it so was better value for money.

With regards to Susan name checking the Cybermen, she sees them on the TARDIS scanner after her encounter with them in the Death Zone where Tegan identified them by name so I think that explains why she knows what they are.

With regards to Susan name checking the Cybermen, she sees them on the TARDIS scanner after her encounter with them in the Death Zone where Tegan identified them by name so I think that explains why she knows what they are.

Also, she lives on Earth in the future at that point. Future Earthlings (sometimes) have records and knowledge of Cybermen, so she may have picked it up there.

• 5 months later...

Watching some of the beginning off of YouTube, and the point where the TARDIS lands on Sarah-Jane, you see a random person just run out of the TARDIS.

Obviously it's not, but damn the guy running off does pass for Christopher Eccleston a little bit! So you can fanwank that somehow the Ninth Doctor managed to get himself into a story featuring other Doctors!

Eh, maybe? =;)