Episode 01.04: Salival

RSS

You thought the Tool discography was all a lovefest, didn't you? Even with a lukewarm reaction to the first EP, the guys were full of praise. This time, everything changes. As they slog their way through the audio disc that was part of Tool's Salival boxset, the guys make fun of young people a lot. Desmond bemoans the length of almost every song. But, most controversially, Damien makes a statement so harsh, Indian percussionists may never listen to this show again. Because of said statement, Desmond would like to take the show notes to let the ACLU know that he is Canadian, and regardless of what horrific and inflammatory remarks Damien makes, Desmond has diplomatic immunity. Or something. Plus, tips for navigating automated operators! [ 1:15:51 || 36.6 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/droppedd/episodes/droppedd_001-04.mp3

Guest TFG1Mike

Hey guys... I'd like to say I've been listening since the first episode. And loving the show.

Is it just me or was one of you fingering your microphone throughout this episode? I'm not complaining, but there is feedback while you are talking.

Hey guys... I'd like to say I've been listening since the first episode. And loving the show. Is it just me or was one of you fingering your microphone throughout this episode? I'm not complaining, but there is feedback while you are talking.

Audio issues being worked on. It's not feedback, just clipping.

Ok..I have no love for live cds even if its TOOL. I find that live albums just do not do it for me. I find them hard to set and enjoy..fuck not gona try a drive and listen...i enjoy long live songs, but not for a cd..I agree with you guys on this.

Live at Budokan. The end.

:) Thanks for the feedback!

Speaking of, Dubs and I are recording our feedback for the last Tool episode, so get it in posthaste if you got it.

droppeddcast [at] gmail.com

I hope Dubs will now add the appropriate feedback voicemail number...