Teen Titans

Missy

And as a side note on the whole Trigon mini-series, the writers brought in a demon god and destroyed the entire world, just to bring Slade back from the dead. You know its a kick-ass villian when the whole universe is put in danger just for him...

Damn. I never thought about that.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as a side note on the whole Trigon mini-series, the writers brought in a demon god and destroyed the entire world, just to bring Slade back from the dead.  You know its a kick-ass villian when the whole universe is put in danger just for him...

Oh hell yeah, wasn't it I who told you that?

On a related note, they've shown nothing of Slade in the previews, which makes me sad... They're probably saving him for later/the end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched "Homecoming, part two" and was shocked when they actually used Beast Boy's real name. Besides the time "Nosyarg Kcid" (Dick Grayson spelt backwards) appeared on the screen, have they ever used a Titan's real name before? (This, of course, excludes Raven, whose real name is Raven.)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Preston
I just watched "Homecoming, part two" and was shocked when they actually used Beast Boy's real name. Besides the time "Nosyarg Kcid" (Dick Grayson spelt backwards) appeared on the screen, have they ever used a Titan's real name before? (This, of course, excludes Raven, whose real name is Raven.)

Well, she does eventually name herself Rachel Roth...

• 5 weeks later...
According to Titans Tower.com and other various sites, it appears that Cartoon Networks’ Teen Titans series will soon meet the fate of other Warner Brothers’ animated series and go quietly into dead air.

Titans Tower quotes an unnamed source close to the series in saying that Cartoon Network has passed on the option of a sixth season of the animated series based on the DC Comics property. Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond and The New Batman Adventures all met similar fates in their day, each lasting between 3-5 seasons, and many returning to life in direct-to-video releases.

Source

• 1 month later...
Man this really sucks. When is the last ep supposed to air?

A trilogy will end the series.

Calling All Titans aired Saturday, January 7, but I'm sure it will be rerun this week.

Titans Together airs this Saturday, January 14.

Things Change, the last episode, will air Monday, January 16.

Man this really sucks.  When is the last ep supposed to air?

A trilogy will end the series.

Calling All Titans aired Saturday, January 7, but I'm sure it will be rerun this week.

Titans Together airs this Saturday, January 14.

Things Change, the last episode, will air Monday, January 16.

Say WHAT!? You're fukking kidding me, right? These will be the last three?

If I don't get any Slade, I'm going to feel incredibly gyped.

He wasn't in Calling All Titans or Titans Together, so I'm hoping he pops up in Things Change. Or that this rumor is wrong and there is one more season. But it doesn't look like it. Word is that they're already in preproduction for a Legion of Superheroes cartoon.

Argh, I missed the last episode. Did I really miss anything?

*spoilers*

The villians they choose for the second to last episode were just bad. All they did was grab every single one ever created, 'cept Slade. No matter that the puppet king really can't do much, or that the double D racing guy was without a car for the first half. And then good Jinx just pops in randomly at the end. The whole episode felt rushed, like the writers had a big 5 episode battle planned out, then told to do it in 1

Argh, I missed the last episode. Did I really miss anything?

*spoilers*

The villians they choose for the second to last episode were just bad. All they did was grab every single one ever created, 'cept Slade. No matter that the puppet king really can't do much, or that the double D racing guy was without a car for the first half. And then good Jinx just pops in randomly at the end. The whole episode felt rushed, like the writers had a big 5 episode battle planned out, then told to do it in 1

Did you watch any of this season? It was an end to the storyline that they were doing. It fit well I thought, and was pretty good.

Did you watch any of this season? It was an end to the storyline that they were doing. It fit well I thought, and was pretty good.

Of course I watched this season. And I thought it was a good episode. I just think that more than that one episode should have ended this storyline.

And did anyone see the final episode on monday? I missed it.