Arrow

JackFetch

The biggest issue is that literally every other love interest Ollie has is more fun, interesting and let's face it, hotter, but Laurel has that forever love Dawson/Joey Ross/Rachel stank on her so we all know she's going to be with him in the end and resent her for being the worst alternative. Although some weeks I think Ollie is dumb enough to deserve her.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest issue is that literally every other love interest Ollie has is more fun, interesting and let's face it, hotter...

Once again, I think that's because Laurel has been written to have all the spark and fun of a brick wall. Hopefully things will get better as she goes through her evolution this season.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen an episode of Arrow until now. But seeing Green Arrow and Speedy (or Red Arrow or Arsenal) leap into action against Captain Boomerang, with the Flash saving their ass...OMG, such an awesome feeling. I'm really loving these shows. I have to start watching Arrow now.

• 1 month later...

It's definitely a "bluish" navy-gray, but it is really muted compared to the red. I remember hearing various costume designers talk about red and blue in regards to live-action superhero costumes. The general idea is that you want to have either red or blue be vibrant, but not both, otherwise you end up in more cheesy territory like the Reeve Superman films or most of the Spider-Man films. That's why the Superman Returns suit has a vibrant blue but a downplayed red, and the Man of Steel suit has a vibrant red but a downplayed blue. In Arrow, something like this makes more sense.