Arrow

JackFetch

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a festering pile of shit this show is. Not a decent actor in the bunch. The hackiest script I've seen on TV in some time (talking to his father's grave? Really? what year is this?). Awful.

The latest episode of this show was worse than the fucking witch episode of Smallville for Christ's sake! What a waste.

What a festering pile of shit this show is. Not a decent actor in the bunch. The hackiest script I've seen on TV in some time (talking to his father's grave? Really? what year is this?). Awful.

The latest episode of this show was worse than the fucking witch episode of Smallville for Christ's sake! What a waste.

:yes:

...Are we watching the same shows? Have you actually seen the witch episode of Smallville?

Arrow is somewhat bland, to be sure. But some of those season 4 Smallville episodes were like shoving steaming, liquid feces down your throat.

Sorry, but that looks like a shitty fan-film with a big enough budget to hire two local martial artists.

Thank you!

This show is fucking awful. Bush league at best.

You want an actual superhero show on TV worth watching? Person of Interest. Fight scenes worth watching. Characters written well. No one talking to gravestones.

Not exactly how I envisioned Deathstroke in action, aside from catching the arrow he's just a guy there. Plus I shouldn't be watching something like this and thinking about how closely it resembles Power Rangers. Except that Power Rangers has better fights generally. I mean I'm not saying that fight was without talent or merit or anything but it's strictly Putty vs Pink Ranger territory.

Sorry, but that looks like a shitty fan-film with a big enough budget to hire two local martial artists.

You want an actual superhero show on TV worth watching? Person of Interest. Fight scenes worth watching. Characters written well. No one talking to gravestones.

Person of Interest is one of the three shows on TV that I will watch no matter what. It's amazing with - as Dread says - well written characters and good storylines. And the Machine is interesting too, especially in the flashbacks.

• 3 weeks later...

The Huntress was this week. And it wasn't good. Although there was one interesting thing

John Barrowman is Tommy's father!

On the not so interesting front, Helena and Oliver know each others secret identities. And then have sex. Two people obsessed with vengeance to the exclusion of all else, in a relationship? With each other? This isn't going to end well. At all. Not even slightly.

I am starting to get annoyed with this show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...